Tuesday, June 30, 2009

how far have u planned?

for singapore, i suppose at least 10,20 years ahead? at least for transport~ Seeing the "going to" build mrt track at jurong east, make me wonder how far have the country planned~ and inturn made myself reflect how far have i planned?

are my plan- to find a gf ? or should i plan further- to find a wife?

are my plan to study to get good grades? or to study and learn how to apply in real world?

somethings does not make sense to you now, but they actualli does make sense in the future... PLAN~

what is important to one may not be important to another, but pls respect each other

izzit important to voice out ur anger? or to keep the friendship? it actualli depends la~ luckily i gt good frens and brothers and sisters~ LOL

give in to someone who learn slower than you, cause you wun know how they feel when someone who natural learn faster scold/blame them when they are slow (naturally)

like for example , playing game~ LOL!!!! sorry my brothers~ but i always scold you all,, cos u all too noob le !!! LOL! jkjk but i trying my best not to raise my voice liao~ LLALALA LOL!!! PARDEN ME~

thats all ~