Friday, July 3, 2009

thu ~

went school early to meet jack and talk about report then school till 6pm ><,,, quite happy with my term test result cos i noe i dint do tat well this time but still get good marks MUAHHHAA

then went to meet melvin to sk gym ,, people there are such a show off and fuck up? LOL!!! wth xia,,, realli not that good even if the machine is good ><

went jalan kayu to eat prata ,, hmmm not bad xia ~

wait for vin, and went back tgt ,, on the way back,, saw a phone on floor then take lo! LOL!!! sry ah,, i not good people cos i just take the phone and it will be mine! LOL ,,, but the indian couple in car HONK usssss ,,, roarrrrrrrrr,, then sit inside car expect me to go there to give back,, zzz they drop it of cos,, but lame right? they should come out of car and take from us as we are a distance away liao,, yea ,,, i don blame them,, cos they are who they are :)

then as i was walking back home,, i was downstairs already ,, so a corridor i walk pass and one sec later, PUUUUUU~ one pail of water splash down! omg ,,, i see my watch 12am ~ zzzz then somemore gt funeral ,,, wth la,, if not i sure SCREAM! lolll,, lucky i dint kena ~

friday ~

totally cant wake up ~ LOL!!! yea so i dint go morning de school ,, sian i think i miss out something important xia~ GG-fied~

went for gems,, then go west mall and walk walk~

hmmmmmmm,, i know my weakness - STUBBORN-NESS!!!! but yea,, always forget, thank you hz and pw,, remind me ,,, hmmm but as i said: i cant find anyone who can convince me of changing my opinion,, LOL,,, nvm just STEP my leg if i still very stubborn~~~

starting quite sad,, but then slowly think of it ,, very happy cos u two sae infront of me,, MUHAHAHA,,, like retarted but yea, i rather people sae bad comment about me infront rather than behind.. lalala

bball at night ,,, my shoe.............. SPOILT one big hole... and don like people saying brainless things at time.. damm useless and fed up .... i think i have my brother character after all ~~~