Wednesday, April 16, 2008

8plus years in woodlands

nice title right? LOL!!! 8+ years in woodlands

just have a small chat with my mum , she sae MY neighbour she saw me at SP ><>

ehem* first of all , i admit i not close to any of my neighbour i dunno why !!!! ><

so of cos after saeing tat , explain how NOT close we are ,,, I DUNNO HOW SHE LOOKS LIKE !!! lolll but yet she noe how i looks like ><

OMG

i seriously need to know her some other day ><><

she may even be in BE ><>

*****ppl pls take note this point below!!!!

-I DON LOOK AROUND WHEN I WALK !!!! if u see me and i ignore u don take it to heart !!! hmm ,,, so just either shout or come tab me !!! cos i'll be like listening to songs when i'm walking so i wun hear u if u call me MOST OF THE TIME*


i feel like a bad person now ,,, i not purposely reply so short or don reply ><><

we are still frens la , don worry ,,,, just i feel weird last time , and i dint voice out and ppl start telling me too

sry but just be like todae is fine with me :)

seriously i rather i am alone in school then having weird feelings

ppl hu understand , understands XD eh those hu don , i am talking about a male !!! LOLL like hu cares also~

this sems module ,, i most worried about structures !!!!!! i damm FUCK UP ALREADYYYYY ><

i hope i can score la ,,, my focus for study is BACKED !!! muhaha

hoping to get 3.5gpa this sem :)

gambatte JACK !!!