Thursday, April 17, 2008

so far so good :)

i cannot tahan ppl hu show off !!!! arhhhhhhhh , driving me crazy ~~~

but i cannot don admit i gt show off de nature , ><>

JUST DON KEEP SAE URSELF IS FIT OK , u are not LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA lalala ~~~ feel like #@#@#@ u la

ya is a YEAR 2 from BE club ><

went school for 1 hour lesson , waste time right? lucky justin suggested to play bball ><>

DAMM TIRED ARRRRRRRRRRRR~~~~~

since 1.30pm i play till like 6? OMG LAAAAAAAA ~~~~~ now i bend my leg will cramp LOL!!!!

everything going fine now :) , just pek chek ppl hu show off , the rest ok :)

tml going to die man ,,, 8am to 6pm !!!! they cheat me xia , ask me early register gem , then tat time i dunno MY TIMETABLE !!!! damm asshole

8am-6pm with 10-1030 break and another 12-1 break ,,,, I'M GOING CRAZYYYYY

CHEERS TO FRIDAY BLUES !!!!!