Tuesday, April 15, 2008

arhhhhhhh i seriously need to find a job already !!!!!

cos i wanna buy alot things !!!!

woo so happy yet feel like i had became a bad guy ><><><

so i rather be alone in school :)

omg i slept at class todae ><>

seriously i am sick of 8am everyday except for one THURSDAY ,,, the rest IS 8AM 8AM 8AM arhhhhhhhhhhhh going crazy at the first week ,, i think simply cos i SLEEP ALOT and VERY LATEEEEEEE ><

i hope my stress as class rep will be reduce will now jess as my ass.class rep :) thanks for helping me !!!!

alot parts xia my post >< style="font-weight: bold;"> "shoot , shag , marry ",,, this simple game they play until VERY SIAO LIAO LA ,, LOL!!!


i nan de also the MOST chosen "shag" partner laaaaa ><><>

if u guys out there are blur , just ask me i more than willing to teach u this game :) VERY FUN !!!! muhahaha