Sunday, December 13, 2009

無樂不作 part 1 -我想你我想你我good想你!!!

hey hey everyone. i am backed!

wanna make this blog alived again~ if i am free la...

HOLIDAY IS HERE!!!!! everyone enjoy urself? or struck with FYP? muhahaha~~~~ hohoHO~~~~ no more fyp no more test no more assignment (act oni) ~~~~ enjoy my 3 weeks break~

hello jack, haven intro my gf to you formally. she is weiying and she stand 150mm tall. i think is 150cm but look like mm tall la LOL!!! we met when i went to malaysian and turn into a korean,,,,

BLUR? no la, don blur blur, i just saying i meet her when i went to perm my hair during 11june2009, ( I THINK ).... lucky to know her, miracle to be with her, happy that i am SEEING her soon* LOL!

I'm yours~

today i was thinking when i am in mrt, how did weiying know my parent? i was thinking and thinking and suddenly remember~ yuan lai (wo bu shuai! jkjk~) is that day i am sick... she jiu surprisely come to find me~ BUT THEN SHE GT LOST! so sick sick de me take cab to find her ~ LOL!!!! not important but jiu shi went eat with her after meeting her.. then my parents call... she was sooooo scare and worried~ but yea thats when she and my parents met ><

from my mother call her xiao bu dian, until now remember her name.. omb,,, she met weiying so little time still rmb, for my mum to do that. is really incredible tales~ LOL!!!! sry no link again~

she is having exam now, so my heart actually is oni HALF towards holiday. I AM SERIOUS! but i still everyday packed with activity although~ huang wei ying ! faster finish ur exam and come to me! i need your hug badly... *tested so many other girls hug, still urs better LOL!!!!!!!

being apart may not be a disadvantage to us, it make us cherish each other more... u said that i treat the previous girls better. i think is i get to spend more time with them only ba~+++ but as i said before and saying here again (cos u will read this post I NOE!) : that i don aim to be your bf at the first place, i aim to be your husband.. so let the naggy me into you ba~ lalala