Thursday, December 10, 2009

5 paper down and 1 to go!!!!!!

planning what i wanna do for holiday le... if i gt free day, will work... so wan date me ,, same ~ 2week before....

I WANNA SUNTANNNNNNNNN.... anyone free?
dec 23,27,28,31
jan 2,3

so my plan is if i gt go suntan, i will work night. if not will work until 5pm... cos maybe justin de work will come out anytime... so if his work come = my doom day~

if gt justin work & my work---> 12-5pm swensen, then 7pm-7am justin's work... ombbbb... 12pm-7am... niceeeeeeee~

$$$$$

something sad is that next year taiwan trip, i may not be able to go liao... cos grandma cancer, oni left 6month... hard to sae also... sad about both thing but yea cannot anyhow also~ sooooo cant cfm... i wanna go taiwan!!!!!! i wanna my grandma to liveeeeeee 2~~~~~

okok backed to studying~ hohoho~