Monday, January 19, 2009


hello people , the last picture is what i intend to comb~ JIA SI LE~ LOL!!!!!! ok is a total failure but i will try~ lalalala

cut hair arhhhhh ,, 26 bucks lehhhhhhhh~~~ holy!!!! i think is good leh~ some sae i dint cut hair at all~sob~

the photos are taken at wee keat house~ woo woo~~~ we are doing gems project just now~

very messy arhhh ,,, i mean this post~ but the theme for the post is randoM~

i was being MOLESTED TODAE!!!! godlike!!! by A GUY~ lolll he keep touch my backside lor! at least 5-6 times!!!! cos beside him gt one space he don wan stand , he stand beside me!!! then keep touch dao my buttttt ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

dunno is he pervert or i think too much ,, but more than 6 times leh I TURN AND STARE AT HIM !!!!

i don even need a picture to see ur face , i just have to simply close my eyes then i can see u :)