Wednesday, January 21, 2009

busy busy busy busy ~~~

keep wake up late nowaday~ i feeling super duper guilty~ lolll,,,, now i seriously wonder why 01 some ppl i dint sae HU~ but some of my class , 02 also... they late like used to it already~ dint they noe teacher face will be very black meh?!?!?!

one day they will become OBAMA~

i mean they will be very good in temper ,, not colour

XD

i am quite happy that i have a handy notebook with me! :) cos AS A CLASS REP ,,, which is super duper boring, unappreciated at most of the time ,,, same as my vice class rep ,,, sob sob HI5 jess~ yaya ,, ( my english will never improve) so ya class rep will have to rmb almost everything cos now and then people will sms u asking WHAT THE TEACHER had said~ lolll

yea yea ,,, recapping when i was cutting my hair ,,, i reach at 7pm sharp ,, then the winnie was still cutting another person de hair ,, then this guy ,, i also dunno his name la~ but he put 3 magazine infront of me ~ two of it content like FHM like that de magazine~ i think he think i am LOOK like pervert or what xia~ lolll but i read the third book , MANS HEALTH! :) i am healthy~

although i wanted to read FHM! but hor , cos my hair dresser is a female , so i was thinking if she come to me and see me reading FHM ! then she will think i am a pervert and THEN CUT MY HAIR ANYHOW!!!! wah lao eh ,,, i realli li hai dao think until so far le ,,,, but anyway the wait was damm #%#$$# until 725 then she come cut abit of my hair~ i mean abit cos after a while like 735 she go help back the other person~ super sian~

but luckily the result i quite okay with it~~~ NEXT UP IS DYE HAIR ON SAT! cc kao ni le~

i am super duper broke , *cedric,if u see this, don feel guilty, cos i purposely lend u money first so i wun SPEND AWAY my dye hair money~ LOL

MIRACLE DO HAPPENS~ i spend 0.80bucks todae!!!!!!!!!!!! tml jyjy lor~

boy or girl will always lose , cos love will always win

well well , for this will be the last time i will ever chat with u again ........ fed up~