Monday, November 24, 2008

YO SOHAI !

sohai = noob in dunno wat language ~

in the mid of doing RWP ~ godly ,, i dunno when i started having this habit of doing things halfway and start doing another thing one leh ,,, cant recall but now is realli like tat ,, same goes to revision, learning, r/s etc~~~~

my back is polluted , invaded by PIMPLES~ i been trying to spray some chemical X which i buy from pharmacy ,,, but it dint work much ,,, partly becos of me myself ,, cos i forget to read one word ,,, i read it as spray at infection area ,,, but i forget the word : GENEROUSLY ,,, spray generously at infected area LOL!!!!!!!

no wonder it dint work ,, i was wondering why the medicine dint work....

just few minute ago ,, my brother bring out a point about my back : its the dirty water from the last day of work i kena at swensen , the water is damm dirty and smelly ... after the day i kena the water ,, i started to grow back pimples ,,, NOW IS OUT OF CONTROLLLLLLLLLL ,,, lollll god why like tat treat me ~~~ lolll first is face now is back ~~~~

okay here comes again ,, i halfway don wan blog already LOL!!!!! tata ~ EVERYONE LETS PRAY FOR SHUAI GE ME TO RECOVER ASAP! loll