Sunday, November 23, 2008

just came back from work, woooo second time see huang bi ren le ,,, i think she rmb me already LOL!!!!! or maybe not ~ LOL!!!!

anyway ,,, best achievement for today, i stepped huang bi ren de leg ! LOL!!!!!!!! is she stand behind me never sae one word one lor ! LOL!!! not my fault...

I REALLI DON UNDERSTAND WHY some race , i dint sae WHICH ONE ,,, is so idiotic at times ,,, they like to act smart , act rich , act brave watever u can think of .... just now before i reach home ,, i saw this type of RACE de ppl ,, then in the same lift ,,, like reaching the 2nd floor when the lifts is still moving ,, he take out his ear piece then ON his MP3/radio to listen ,,, HE IS HEADING HOME AND WHEN REACHING THE LIFT HE ON HIS MP3 ,,, WAT LOGIC!?!?! damm retarted , i tot he was going to test oni , but he go and listen ,,, not like he lives 100 stories , but 6stories nia ! zzz

and when i sae something to them , they will : "I NOE I NOE " fcuking irritating !

so longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg suckers! NOT IN A GOOD MOOD :)