Monday, September 15, 2008

wooo haben been updating my blog lately ~~~ cos one word : LAZY !!!! lollll i hope there is someone waiting for me to post ! LOLLLL hopefully i hope there are at least one pls ~~~~~

lalala so ya ,,, very happy todae ,,, smiling to myself like dunno how many times ~~~~ cos she's back !

things are not said but i knew its happening ,,, i hope its not my daydreaming again .... but she's really back ! i very happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy exciteddddddd or wat so ever~~~~ lalala

hmm my bro went to china to work ,,, yups he out of army for quite long liao ~~~~ so ya he working now for a event of beauty contest ~~~~ so ya he is out of sg~~~~~ so he called after quite long , well i mean he called when he reach china at the start of the few days then dint call for quite long ,,, and called finally today ,, well seeing my parents asking me everyday about whether my bro did call back anot ,,, well my bro did ask me/my sister to pass the msg tat he is ok ~ but ya when he called , my mum and dad are just overwhelmed and happyyyyyyyyyyyyy ( happy in case i use the word wrongly LOL!!! ) tat my bro called la ,,, like webcam and talking is one of the modern technology that saves parents from being worried about their son/daughter ... hehe so ya

so i'm imagining wat will it be if i am a parent myself ,,, hahaha ~~~~ not saeing i wanan be one now ,,, but ya in the near future ~~~ wooooo

fews days ago went to eat dim sum with jessica , hui zhen , shi ya , pey wen .... ok if ppl hu read this , and wanna come i'm sorry i dint invite ~ LOL!!! but just raise ur hand if i ever asked ~~~~ lalala

hmmm i'm like backtracking wat i done (while u are gone) this week ,,, hmmm i went vivo intially to go interview for river island ,,, ya then it dint go well so ya went around and ask for interview ,,, hmmm none of them called me ~~~~

SO I'M STAYING HOME EVERYDAY ~~~~ DATE ME OUT SOMEONE!!!!! lollll

okok i forget wat happen in the middle of the week ,,, hmm only thing i rmb is i'm dota-ing forever and then going out someday to play bball ,,, hehehe lalalala~~~~~

todae went singing with da , janice ,,,, AND I DUNNO WAT THE GIRL NAME ( she is janice good fren ) LOL!!!! ok watever ,,,, welllllllllllll sneezing like helllllllll~~~ maybe someone missing me ? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! cos i stopped already for now ~~~~~ lalalala orh long time no see janice liao ~~~ i think two word : NO CHANGE ~~~ lOLL!!!!! ok i think if da see this ,,, HE GOING TO LUFF LIKE MAD ,,, u fucker face lOL!

*i dint check my post ,,, so ya ppl help me if i gt structural mistaken ,,, helps me alot in my coming o'level english ~ ( also not the singlish ! )