Wednesday, September 17, 2008

-what you were made , make what you are

well well well ,,, its still 9.47am and i'm blogging already ~~~

so ya i was waked by the sms of my result ,,, well 3As, 1B+ , 2B , 1c+
and i dunno my gpa yet but i counted its somewhere 3.35 ><

i noe i should not be nagging over here ,,, BUT IT SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS seriouslyyyy

ESPECIALLY AFTER NOEING THE C+ MODULE is the module i like most and i spent most time studying ,,, well i just dunno wat went wrong ,,, and i realli realli realli TU LANNNNNNNNN about it ,,, i hope i can just ignore it and go back to slp for now ,,,,,,

ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

well i think at least my promise to myself is keeping up- to improve bit by bit ,,, its like letting me smile and at the same time crying also ~~~ zzz this suckssssssss

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ,,,, SAS RESULT FASTER COME OUT AND LET ME CFM ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ assholeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee