Monday, April 28, 2008

to : DA

U CCB !!! do wat to my friendster !!! upload ur own pic izzit !!! no wonder i find weird weird one ,,, wan also put "MAN MAN" pics ma!!! LOL!!!

don think u noe my password can anyhow hor ,,, asshole i can type ur password out at my blog also lo!!! asshole!!!

LOL!!!! fucking funny ,, cos i see my friendster why gt other ppl de pic !?!?!

to : someone

CCB U REALLI THINK U VERY FIT ARRRRR ,,, knn !!!! gl xia u ,,, don make me one day pek chek until bth realli go punch u then u noe ,,, i noe i'm not fit , but don gl la :)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

anyway tat guy dint spoil my day :) i just felt super pek chek with his USUAL "sarcastic" COMMENTS ,,, even if u don talk no one will think u are mute okay ~

damm attention seeker ,, going everywhere to bully ppl ( juniors ) see also pek chek la ,,, u can have fun ,, but don overdo it !!!!

ARHHHHHH~~~~

writing about him , waste my ink~

woo~ todae wat happened??? NTH MUCH !!!! the end~

tata jack ~