Friday, April 25, 2008

FUCKING PISSED OFF

small things can spoil ur whole day ,, i realli enjoy my day from morning to late afternoon,,, i find out tat one or two small things is enough to spoil ur whole day

case 1 : da !!!! ( **** this case is being sloved !!! )

i think u will angry when u see my blog but i'm going to write anyway ,,, realli disappointed with you with some areas ,,, i hope u can improve urself ,,, its for ur sake

arhhhh ,, pls understand its not ur money ,,, its other ppl which is supervisor ,,, dior call me and tell me , u haben return money ,,, its has been 2 months already , i can hear her pekchek-ness during the short phone chat ,,, then i very shock la

during lesson i still have to sms and ask all this ,,, right after lesson i called u like mad and u dint answer ,,, realli pek chek ,,, u sms-ed me said u pay her le ,,, i damm luan ,, tats why i keep calling u

i hope u really pay her already ,,, plssssss no more trouble ,, cos airshow is damm long ago can ~ hmm and again , da pls don wait till last minute ,,, is other ppl's MONEY ,,, i don care how u spend ur money or wat ,,, if is other ppl money ,, pls settle it asap !!!!!!! if need help ASK ME!!!!

no more this type of case pls da ><

case 2 : alan tarn

I AM FUCKING CB TU LAN WITH U NOW ,,, IF I SEE U THIS FEW DAYS I SWEAR I AM GOING TO GIVE A HEAVY PUNCH IN UR FUCKING FACE

ppl hu never see me angry ,, todae is a good chance i'm having a fucking pissed and cb-ed face now ,,,

i dunno wat stories u told others,, but MY VERSION ( cos ur thing always alot versions one ) u told me was u broke school property , and fined $1000plus

and for fuck u think i will believe u in the first place? ><>

but i sae , ok i'm lending u this money ,, which is $150 ( may not be large but to me , yes its large amt of money )

so meeting time was 7pm at amd mrt ,,, wanted to go MOS also , but nvm other reason and U make me dint go , so meeting u to lend u tat money

before 645 i was spamming phone calls to u ,, sms-ed u ,,, i;m pissed off with da's case already ,, i have to deal with ur nonsense ?!?!?

then 645 i reached amd ,, i wait for u ,,, u called me AT LAST when i am about to leave amd and head home ,,, so ok lo ,,, u sae u coming down in 15mins time ,, well then i waited lo

after 15mins u called again ,,, u said u AT HOME ,,, no money in ez-link cant go out ,,, FUCKING JUST NOW U SAE U COMING NOW U SAE U AT HOME ,, i tell u don go home first already ,, cos i really tired after a long day ,,, u asshole dunno how to reply me right?

I HANGED HIS PHONE

he sae he no money cant come ,,, he at home for godsake cant find some coins? ,,,if he is being fine 1000 he oni short of 150 ,, why he no money? then few min later he ask me to give money to kka ,,, but he fucking still at sp la

then he sms-ed me sae he coming to my hse to take the money at night ,,, FUCK U XIA !!!! if u guys noticed he sae he no money to come take bus ,,, then at night HOW HE COME MY HSE?!?! he walk ar?

i fucking noe u lied from the start ,, but i gave u a few chance lor ,, is u dint cherish the chance lor

i heard many other stories ,, i not going sae wat cos i noe if u reading u noe hu told me wat ,,, :) i'm not dumb too when u are there trying to act smart

I'M NOT GOING TO LEND U MONEY FOREVER ,,, NO ONE WILL LEND U OKAY !! CB LARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!