Monday, April 21, 2008

few things to update todae !!!

FIRST AND FOREMOST : I FIRST TIME FINISH MY STRUCTURES myself!!! but with help from justin la ,, but realli is first time i type my own working as in i redo once and omg

I FEEL PROUD!!!

muhahaha

i find one thing , during afternoon my tummy will be smaller!!! LOLL cos everytime without belt i can last at morning then afternoon the pants will go down ><>

i feel damm bad ><><>

LEONARD IS A BAD GUY !!!!

yea still struck at 8am life arhhhh ~~~~ wooo damm it !!! LOL!

see so many familiar face todae ,,, other than those BE ppl ><>

jun hao , benny , benny and TANIA!!!

loll , at mrt saw tania!!!! long long time no see her le ~~~ xiang dang nian ,,, nard sao here nard sao there LOL!!!

shit i realli forget wat i wanna sae ,, i used 2 hours to blog this post ,, cos i gaming ~~~ i rmb i wanna blog something one ><>

love u love u may i love u? tell me wat to do!!!!