Tuesday, September 18, 2007

vomit blood

lol ,, why title so er xin ,,, cos i just teach finish my mei mei math!!!!! roarrrrrrrrrrr i nid 100 hr of rest leeee ,,, so tired ,,, but i dint lose my temper todae very good ,,, sheeeeee not so smart not like my brother and me ~~~~ yumyum ,,, so like tat lo ,, hmm math is math, fail is math, math is fail!!

lol i still rmb georgina will keep asking me and da go teach her math de ,,, o level coming le wor hope she doing fine !!! lolll ,,, hmmm so bbq changed to sunday instead of sat ,,, hope to see everyone there man ,, cfm can see bitch douglas lol!

so ya wat i done todae ,,, NTH MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! roarrrrrrr like another day wasted ,,, dun wanna reopen sch so fast also don wanna nth to do!!! someone help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

edit #1 :
just finished a game of dota ,,, lasted 90 min!!! my super sniper muhahah dr , eos , sny , plate armour , pt , agesis + 5k money! lollll omggg ownageeeeeee~~~ muahaha ,,,, maybe so ownage cos da dint play ! loll JKJK!!!! jason play wit me !!! owange!!!! hmm i going to sae ,,, hmmm honey star wit milk make me OWN! XD

missing someone somehow somewhere ~~~~~~