Wednesday, September 19, 2007

omg . i am not ugly nard!


wohoo. da here man!
well . my post is 100 % better den nard! WTH MAN.
lols learn him . so can fake his blog lol .



ok well .
today i went sch .
den went to adm eat breakfast wid zi bi jason n ugly nard.
den went to nard hse to register gems .
gems = general elective module.
like for me business , i took weather understandin.
which is not my course stuffs la lols .



sorry vin lol .
i din go work pspspsps! cher all of sudden msg me de.
ok after 3 yrs . i finally can same class wid nard lol.
fri 1-3 class. anybody ? lols .



well .
street fighter sux la. detective Q nicer lols.
WEIQI! DA HERE HERE HERE HERE . CAN READ ? LOLS.



AHBUII.
DUN BOTHER TO READ THIS POST PLZ LOLS.



well . its time to go home .
I WAN MY CLASSCIAL GUITAR FOR GEMS
F
F
FF
F

F
F

.



that was scolded by nard lols.


well. nard dad is back
scared got killed by him.


WTH PLZ.
yi lin sorry man.
nard dun allow me go.
n clara wth u go flood my msn!! no wonder lag la stupid hacker lols.



ok . guys .
GG! nard is spoilin my blog for sure.
sian lols.
can hear the typin sound cos he behind me.

noob blog.


NOOB SKIN OF THIS



NOOB LINK













NOOB OWNER LOLS!