Saturday, July 14, 2007

wat a day !!!

lol wth zzzz just after i type wat a day I BANG MY HAND WAHHHHHHHH PAIN CAN !!! lol anyway !!! zzz wat i mean issss first day of work and i worked likeeeeee let me count yi ni mai yi ni mo !!!! 15 hr !!! lol ok la not bad but most of the time i slacking and inside the stupid lorry la lol ... ok here is my new fren raju and alex !!! raju is very gooooooodddd to meeee ~~~ lol alex is very blurrrrrr lol so they quite funny drive also can tell me ( this one good arrrrr ? ) ,,, pointing to a gallll lol his taste is wth laaaaa lol !!! anyhow also sae nice lol ,,, another thing abt todae since i work 15 hrs and wit 2 indian soooo i also hear LE 15 HRS DE INDIAN SONGSSS lol!!!!!! WAAT THHEE HECKKK !!! lol ,,, my bro sae break also count money ,,, woooo meansssss i going to be rich !!! lol

so my new job is kena fun !!! going ACS(damm alot of chiobu!!!) , VIVO(damm nth to do) , RAFFLES ( damm tired) sending balloons inflatable creation and other party thingy laaaa example is the throw ball jump into water de type also my company de xia !!! lol alot more gt one hot air balloon worth 80++ is made instantly cannnnnn!!!! lol they damm pro i see le SHUAI !!!! lol

hey jackkkk tml i totally worn out !!! tml going da celebrate bd but hoonie bd too so bad i dint go hoonie de !!!! mizz ya hoonie !!! lol