Monday, July 16, 2007

SATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT escape was fun fun fun !!!!! lol when we queuing up for inverter very funny we SAW ONE AH MOH UPSKIRT !!!!!!!!!!! lol we nearly nose bleed xia funny looooo dammmmm OMG !!! lollllll then the operator scold us bastard !!! lolllll when our turn i went to tell him wat happen he SIAN DIAOOOO so sad he was not down wit us !!! lolllll ,,,, before it start he saeeeeee DON STEAM !!! lolllll fun fun fun too bad pirate ship dint open sadddddddddddd hmmm but still ok la hmmm the wet and wild when we play second time IIIII SAW ADELINEEEEEE why she work there xia lol!!!!!!! btw those play wit me wet and wild i DID prove infront more wet ( splashing water at them LOL! )

yea so is a tired day and fun and enjoyable laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lollllll gt our free tickets for next admission think is kinda of a promotion !!!

YTD WHICH IS SUNDAY !!!! morning was okkkkk laaaaa then afternoon i runner wit a new indian attachment deee FARK LA i damm pek chek wit him he can take all 6 dishes de he don wan he leave one for me to take zzzzzzzzz he damm wasting my energy laaaaaaa then i dint notice he take abit then inside jammmmmm u can either see me taking one dishes or a big tray + another round tray !!! loll farkkkk nvm i solo better !!! hmm at the end of the day ting xian they all + managers SABO US LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA jason kena coffee powder and i kena ZZZZ I DUNNO WAT SHIT ( CRAYFISH BANANA SKIN U NAME IT LAAAAAAA ) zzz thenn we damm SMELLY LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA my hair is like OMG 10 years NO CLEAN !!! lol then we struck at swensen for 2 hrs xia zzzzzzz farkkkkkk then i go buy shirt and pants all tat !!! lol funnnnyyyyy MRT I KENA DIAO DIAO DIAO LO!!!!!!!!!!! lol those beside me distant away frm me super funny looooooo

now lessoooonn timeeeee mondayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i getting my pay this wed !!!! woooooo song bo!