Sunday, April 8, 2007

live wit lamer

ytd post ... hmm me and jia sheng is damm shag can .. zzz ... go work by mrt we like damm shag ~ stand also cant stand well ... lol ... so reached backdoor and no one there! the time was arnd 11.55 le and briefing should start at 11.45 !!!!!!! lol everyone was late ... mdm wendy sae wah u all getting later n later ... woooooo~ not my problem .. so worked s1 all the way ... afternoon alone then breaktime worked s2 n s3 ... after breaktime worked wit soon koon everyone started calling me freshies !!! lol ...btw i missed tat christmas day working wit him ... we chiong tgt and slacked tgt .. lol .. i v guilty + diao cause i keep go help other station and when i come back he sae : wah got time help other station no time help ur station , got time go flirt help them take big tray no time help , leave me alone and go flirt ... zzzz diao!!! lol ... nvm forget it ... was damm tired at arnd 7pm ... hmm ... after tat was hanging on n trying my best ... thanks for garry la ... farker face ... zzzz make stupid thing and make me luff like shit ... so i manage to stay alright ... hmm ... da called and sae cant work .. this time wasn't his fault ... but he like no work for 2 week le ... lol ... midnight worked wit gina ...

hmm take cab hme ... then hab supper wit xian ge garry n jason at mac .. xian ge like dinosaur la eat like hell ... lol ... zzz ...so i realli broke now ... haix .. the oni 100 dollar i hab not wit me ... diao ... zzzzzz ... jj when u can return me??!??!?! diao ... so now i hope i can go repair my laptop ... jason faster wake up !

tata jack