Friday, April 6, 2007

laptop spoilt !!!!!!!

lol ... zzzzzz damm tu lan ... my laptop dunno wat happen la ... i going to service on sunday hopefully got jason pei wo .. cause i dunno where is acer building ... ass the acer la ... but i redeem my acer skin ... hmm very limited choice can ... zzz ... so rot at hme almost the whole day ... other than play bball wit cc alan ehhhhhhhh and one more which DINT COME which is asshole zigui ( taking the ball 1 ) zzz so end up playing wit outside de... damm rough la ... cc even bleed ... but is alan make de la ... zzzz ... damm tu lan ... first time see him so fed up ! hmm asshole la the guy ... fattie boom boom ...

guess my voice is getting better ... think tml wun be a problem le ... lol .. dl-ed my hp theme ... damm cute can !! lol ... so tml working 12 - 1am ... think manager all don like me le ... i keep give short timing ... but no choice cause studying le ma ...

my MUM is the best la ... hmm she noe i no money le jiu give me some and spent ... zzz damm throw face when working n still nid take money frm parent ... ONCE I GET MY PAY ! I WILL TREAT THEM !!!!!!! arghx !!! ROAR! lol ... damm tired la ... going to knock off soon

tata jack ...