Saturday, February 10, 2007

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~ i flunk my english !!! CBCBCB but i dint cry ! lol brave ba ~

teacher was like : " congratz leonard ! "
i was very happi then she slowly let me see the result frm the bottom !!! i dint care abt it la i was despo for my english then one D7 !!!!!!!! wat is the congratz for !!! I SCOLD THE TEACHER!!! lol she shock ... but i was joking la !!! i luff like siao !!!! then i think my junior think i siao fail english still so happi !!!

stress and tense up man ... so many ppl cry !!! our school did well !!! wooooo~

ok la i throw my family face for failing english LOL! ... but i feel hai hao oni leh ~~~ oni dunno wat course to go ... singapore can survive without english but cannot survive witout me !!! wooooooooooooooooo~

lol!!! da so happi la .. LIAR = 3 fail english 1 dog pass aiyoyoyoy
JASON AND KYL DON SIAN DIAO !!!!!!
ZIYOND U CAN GO AJC DE!!!! JIA YOU !!!!!!!!
JEMIMAH ( 7A1 , 1A2 ) GO EAT SHIT !!!!!! I MEAN JIA YOU !!!!

went k box after tat .... 26 dollar !!!!!! wtf.. so ex forget tell them we student !!! lol

MUM BD TMl !!!!!! WOOO~~~~~ GAVE HER PILLOW LE ... AND SHARE TAT CAKE !!! WOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~

tml will be a better day ... i decided not to cont swensen le !!! WOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~


JACK HEYYYYYYYYYY~~~~~~~~~~ WHY I NOT SAD DE !!!!!!! CRAZZZZZYYYY!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~