Saturday, February 10, 2007

HAPPI BD MUM!

WOOOOOO ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my mum bd !!!!!!!!! morning i woke up late ... my bro and sister went market and also my bro gf la to buy food ~~~~

then around 3 pm ... they sae tat time must cook ... i went slp-ing again ~ lol! ... i oni manage to wake and eat their fresh fried food .. during tat time one of my cousin and ah ma already reached le ... i went to take cake around 6pm at cake shop ... heavy !!! 1.5kg de fruit cake ... aiyoyoo

then around 8 pm they coming and iiiiii JUST WOKE UP AGAIN !!!! lol ... my mum wake me up
... i was the pig of the day ... so funny ... eh talk to my ah ma and see tv ... she super super cute ... i wan faint liao ... talk to tv de leh ... WAH THIS GAL VERY BAD !!!! HAHAHA LI HAI LEH THEM blah blah blah ... lol ... i see le very funny jiu shi le la ... aiyo .... then she will be staying overnight todae ... WOOOOOOO~

she like abit no feeling well got diarohea ... hmm ... very ke lian ~~~~ but she happi can le .. wooo my relative just left ... so just open present also !!!! so fun to see cute present ... lol... super funny !!! one can sing CNY song de ... lol super lame

now super hot ... my bro steal my toilet !!!!!!!!!!!! wah liew ... i think my bro gave more then 100 T_T todae .. i gave around 50 lo ... my sister diao diao diao ... She sae this at first .. aiya i give 30 dollar la ... then she go take then sae eh 10 dollar can ma? lOL! me father and brother faint on floor !!!!! lol tat wat my sister pattern is la !!! lol

decided to go dunno wat environment de ... tehy sae for future... but i personally like to save the environment la .. lol ... aiyo write until here le ... very tired ... although i slp 3-4 times le lol!