Tuesday, February 20, 2007

JACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is ali ~ ur new gay mate !!!! LOL !!!! zzzz

ytd forget sae ... tat cousin tat fan me cum sae i am her idol for " TAT DAY " asked a weird weird question ... she ask wat will u do if ur gf dump u !??!?!?! lol ... zzzzzzz ok i anyhow answer her la ... but come to think of it .. jack wat did u do !!!! lol .. tell me in dream ~ appear more shuai pls ~ hmmmmm .. for me leh wat i did was to clean up my pillow ( cry like siao ) hmm how times i was dump!?!?!? hmmm why now asking myself quesion ? no lahx just abit zi bi ( recap ma )
i was dump hmmmmmmmmmmm 2 times .. first time kena dump jiu jiu jiu ok la tat time kena played ... jiu sian diao .. see tv until cry ~ lol ... second time ... LOOKING AT THE STUPID SQUARE SQUARE COMPUTER and then jiu cry like siao~~~~ memorable lesson learnt everytime we get dumped huh ? hmm ... aiyo god jiu don let us learn anymore of this lesson le ! lol .. aiyoooo ... ok dump ppl jiu don sae le ... i did cry when i dump ppl de ok! lol ... aiya ... nvm .. jack tell me in my dream! lol

aiya OUT OF POINT! zzzz aiya i think is OUT OF POINT !!! also = my english d7 de reason .. my compo la ... shit the dreamSSSSSS zzzzz ... nvm la ... fail jiu fail ... tml working ... heard tat egg coming to find me ... wit xuan and ALAN?!?!?!??!! still dunno where the hell he noe her and she noe him ... zzzzzzzzzz NAN DAO ? NAN DAO? NAN DAO?????? lol ... slap myself* ohhhh let me intro u this ji dan ! lol my ah mei ... can sae my complaint box .... wan complain jiu find her .. she take in all de !!! lol ... very good la ... aiya sometimes heard her complain too ... hmm can sae a v.v.v.v.good fren ... jason tat time still tot i like her ... so close to her a period of time ... now also close* ! lol ... but just treat her like my mei .... xuan also my mei ... dint chat alot time de .... but still ok ok la ... hmm ... oni rmb SHE RED HAIR DE!!!!!! lol ... lame la forget it ... ALAN LEH .. jack u must noe him hor ! he sibei pranky de !!!! prank everyone when he wit me !!! lol... si bei lame la him ... zi yond sorry tat time !!!! LOL !!! i realli cant imagine all toothpaste on me ( ziyond la !) ( tat time me n alan put toothpaste all over zi yond when he slp then he wake up JIU BOOM!!! ANGRY LIKE HELL !!! ) lol ... memorable !!!! TAN ZI YOND U WAN DATE ME OUT DE MA!!!!!! LOL SI BEI FARK LEH U SO FAST FORGET ME !!!!!!!!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ONI NOE UR KELLY HERE KELLY THERE CBCBCBCB!!!! lol sooooooooooooo long no see them le ... i rmb u tzy !!! tat time sae one week got 7 day 6 days study 1 day kelly .... zzzzzzzzz ming ming 6 days study wit her lo ... bitch la !!!! zzzzzzzzz without me and u ... hu going rock the hse !!!! lol ... nvm i think he wun find me anymore !!!

todae working alone ... hmm ... time flew very fast ... i opened a biscuit at 1pm ... super hungry lo ... aiya ... then go eat wit zul ... walk for 20 min still haben find one stall to eat cbcbcbc.... then find le wan queue jiu saw alvin !!! wooooo~ lol ... we 3 eat tgt !!! lol ... THEN I EAT JIU SEE AH PEI ( SWENSEN AREA MANAGER !!!! ) i jiu bend down la ... don him see ... still as old as last time ar! lol ... after work jiu went swensen awhile ... everyone chiong-ing ot wor ... hmm 12-1 12-1 12-1 zzz ... saw garry at fountain like pro le... lol ... amanda still at COOL AS LAST TIME! lizard sae she miss me !! lol ... woooooooo~ sir jaya wear tat stupid hat ... diao like dunno wat shit la ... jj de dish same fries + colesaw + rice ... lol lame la!!! aiyo ...

hmm ... how long a friendship can last? how long a relationship can last? am i easily forgotten? i dunno leh ... sian diao ... hmmmmmmm oni can sae ... I WAN KEEP MY HAIR BUT THE HAIR VERY IRRIATING !!!! KEEP POK MY EYES !!!! lol ... but i wan keep !!! lol ... a longer relationship , friendship is better or a happi relationship , friendship is better???? i not saeing anything to anyone just questioning myself ~