Monday, February 19, 2007

CHARLES DEVIL ~ lol ... jkjk

JACK LET ME INTRO U TO THREE CHARLES BABIES !! WOOOOOO~ AND ONE MORE CHARLE NANNY ( WHICH IS me ~ ) lol

wat a nanny day ... zzzzz ... first day in the morning .. ok i was dota-ing waiting for relative to come .. i was farming the most powerful weapon DR ! then when my team nid me most ... MY RELATIVE CAME!!!! lol ... diao ... i told my team brb ... i noe they will be cursing me as we lost cause of my brb ~ lol .... zzz sian diao also... my aunts came ... their daughter super cute ... type friendster.com THINK I DUNNO !!!!! lol like oni 8 years old oni jiu got friendster le !! anyhow ! lol.... aiyo then i don her type lo... aiyoyo ... SHE ASK ME DON LOOK AT HER PW !?!?!?!??! crazy how to not look ... ok la i dint look at all lol ... she super cute ...

ok first charles baby jiu shi my nephew ~~~ lol ... i think 1 years plus nia ... just learn how to walk ... he super brave de ... noe how to act also ~ ppl smile he jiu smile abit then keep his smile le ~ lol ... dint cry at all !!!!! oni 1 time when he sleepy lol ... i was his nanny cause my brother wan take photo show off his gf la ... so nid ME to make the baby luff ... which he cannot la ... lol
fan de leh i read comic until half nid make ghost face ... nearly cramp then he luff de ... got one video very nice he smile until very funny ... OF COS IS ME MAKE DE LA! lol ... keep taking credits ...

second nanny ... MING MING JIU SHI 7 seater car then hor we like got 10 ppl in the CAR!!!!!! lol i was another nanny cause hor MY LEG sob ... one gal gal sat on my leg ~~~~ the journey was not long but very tiring la ... lol although she not heavy ... but hor the funniest part is my mum SAT ON MY BROTHER LEG !!!! lol ... his leg then is SOB SOB !!!! lol ... luff until nearly faint ... ok second baby was like 5 years old ... she sae i was her idol "TODAE " lol so she keep fan me when i gamble ... lucky dint lose alot or i pok her le ( jkjk) lol... but she pok me LEH !?!?!?!? arghx .. she and his sister i think learn kung fu de leh ... their box not play play de ... lol ... pain hor.... kik also got standard ... but i can tahan la ... oni use two box of tissue to cry nia la ... lol ... if last time jiu whole lorry de tissue le~ lol

third baby~~~~ my favorite mixed blood NANA ( her mum = my cousin chinese , cum her husband = malay .... overall = malay ) !!!!! lol ... i think she forget me at first le ... she very nian her mum de ... which is my cousin la ... i am her ah gu hor !!! still call me kor kor ( malay call me kor kor = li hai )!!!!! lol ... then she jiu forget me at first .. i most li hai jiu shi make baby luff de ... then played with her for 4 hours wan faint le ... she still wan faint ... i think the table which is shorter then her is irriating her la ... she keep stand up jiu knock dao ... blue black all over .. i see her wan cry jiu BEAT TABLE !!! my hand OUCH~ lol she jiu follow me then don cry le ... aiyo ~ ok la i not show off again ... but at there oni me and her mum she nian nia ... the rest she see le jiu cry ~ lol ... aiyo .... my brother wan me TO TAKE PHOTO AGAIN !!! shit him la ... zzzz lol ... i think if i don hab job jiu becum nanny ba ~ lol

todae this charles devil teach me tat BABY ARE SIMPLE !!!! cry for wat they wan ....not like us ... even if we wan something deadly ... we wun even open our golden mouth man ... zzzz ... now i wan be like baby le I WAN SAE : " I WAN ORH ORH LE " woooooooo~ lol .. tml da dint work ... dint tell boss ... so i will be working alone ... WOOOO~~~~~