Friday, June 18, 2010

wed:

went gym! but dint eat anything before go gym... only eat nu mi fan~

then while doing sit up~ feel super unwell... stop awhile~ wanted to cont de~~~~ then bth~~~ stop and went home.. just when i step out of the gym door~ i feel volcano erruption! LOL!!! vomit~~~~

best part? 2 guys step pass my vomit~~~ YUMMY~~~ but most of it is water and few solid pieces~ LOL!!! went to nearest coffee shop to eat,, but wallet not enuff money~~ zzzzzzzz.. how lucky can i be? LOL!!!

thu:

went learn car! super sucks la my skill~ no doubts~ loll..

then bus infront of me, i stay quite far le, but still cant see anything... so we both at left lane, the bus wanna turn left~ i wanna go straight~ so after drinking RED BULL!!!!!!! i see enuff space of go straight after the bus turned left~ I CHIONG!!!!!! but is red light ... zzzz super pro~~~

best part? my instructor slping~ lolll... BEST OF BEST PART! opposite car all honk me~ swee~ but best best of BEST PART!!!!!!!!!!!!! my instructor wake by the honk and sae: u see la, u hai(cause) behind de car cant turn... <> hello! slp jiu slp la! still comment!!! LOLLL.. make me luff dao~~~

and then i cont driving like nth happened.. happily ever after~