Saturday, February 6, 2010

in the past, i like to buy OVERSIZE shirt~ like XXL/XL etc~ where my size is like M/L ><.. so now my cabinet all contain manyyyyyyyyyyyyy oversized shirt ><~~~ even formal~ i guess my shoulder width is 15-15.5 ba... but the existing formal shirt i have now is 16.5 ~ OMB~ every formal shirt i wear is super duper big...

so my to get list after exam are~ are CORRECT size white formal shirt ~ a suitable formal shoes~ LOL!!!


any other let me think abt it ~~~~


help unconditionally, thats what friends are for... you don need to see your mood, or watever excuse(s) u are giving to NOT meet and help your friends... as we grow up,, many once close friends are getting further away from you... i admit i have such experience too, and is my mistake too, that sometimes we have to face the fact that people do leave us, when some leave, some will enter... it is part of life...


ytd was my last official teaching day of polytechnic life... TIME FLIES... DEWT U ROCK!!!!!!!!