Sunday, May 10, 2009

what can u do when u have a selfish brother who push everything to you when he is lazy to think, and scold you when u cant think of something that he want? eg. presents*

a selfish sister who don listen to you at all, always putting herself infront of everyone else?

sometimes i just rather face the computer screen than facing them, and yet i get scold too just now,, was playing game and my brother was finding stuff,, so he open drawers etc and purposely hit my head,, but i used to it so dint react,, then he cant find what he wanna find and he start to scold me,, " u noe i finding things why u don wan go away first?"

me ( in my mind, dont wan sae cos sure quarrel and i sure lose ) :" yea right , maybe if u sae excuse me and not block me , i will let u find ur things"

seriously la,, my brother are good at times, but sometimes i just cannot tolerate them at all,, their selfish character make me cfm next time when we grow up, we wun be close at all,, huizhen once said: the middle children sure kena neglected de, no matter how good he/she is ><><

all my relatives like my brother compared to me ,, well i don mind at all~ i am a quiet person infront of my relatives,, reason being: hu cares abt me? zzz hardly anyone ><

arhhh fucking fed up, i was skyping with my frens, then my brother on his music to the max,, then i fed up i hang the call,, the moment i hang the call, he off his music~ FUCK?

anyway dint go camp,, cos sick but lucky not swine flu ><><

ROARRRRRR fucking fed up arh!!!! SOMEMORE MY HAND INJURED NOW,,

ARHHHHHHHHHHHHH super duper down now><><