Sunday, May 31, 2009

30 may 2009,, 19 years ago, a handsome guy was born~ now he turn to become a MORE handsome guy~ LOL!!!

Many of things had happened today, not all are good, i know i caused it too, but i think is need-ed to clarify my definitions of friends

early in the morning 6 O'CLOCK,,, nth happen~ LOL!!!! as i wanted to wake up early in the morning ( not 6am ) to go play bball alone, but was raining so i go back slp~ wake up jiu shi donate blood le!!!! people who went is kka, wk, kyl, da , weiqi and ME~ very fun leh~ and i very scare also~ LOL!!! but settled! no kick! fun when donating the auntie keep talking to me~ LOL!!!
but sadded la~ oni half passes, kyl, kka and me ~ the rest don sad! next year we go donate again!

then afternoon go foodfair,, ok the real foodfair is at expo, i tot is at suntec so went suntec is bookfair, but still gt abit of foodstalls la~ very small though~ but gt buy a big big biscuit, 10 bucks! not bad xia~ ,,, during foodfair, calls start coming in, asking me where is dinner....

guys if u feels weird that why i suddenly cancelled dinner i tell u why, even if u are fed up after what i going to sae, i could do anything...

2 days before my bd~ i sms-ed quite a number of people that my birthday will have 3 events, donate blood in morning, foodfair in the afternoon, dinner at night... maybe my english is that poor that make everyone thnk that it is like u CHOOSE the events u wanna go?

of cos blood donation cannot be forced i know, but what about foodfair?

i sms-ed many people, almost all that replied me tell me that they are going for dinner only,,, ( the rest who came the the whole day or joined the foodfair dint replied cos i know they are coming) ,, i dunno how u guys will feel, but for me, ONE WORD: FED UP~ ( maybe my english really that bad huh~)

i don care about how u guys think about me for doing this,, i just need you all to be with me for a day, cos as we grow older, the less time we can be together, so what are the reasons u are giving me? ( i interpreted)

1) going out with GF/BF, instead of foodfair cos SIAN?
2) purely SIAN ( cos of me) ?
3) playing game?

wth la,, i don wanna see u just to eat with and then go home,, i seriously think that is nonsense and u aint my fren when u do that~ i am serious....

it is not the presents, the wishes u gave me that make me happi ( but of cos it make me happi also la~) ,, but is the quality time u spent with me ,,, # chatting , smile/luffing together,,, that's what i think is more important...

so i feel that i am a bad fren on my birthday( or this year) ~ cos i cant get many of them to be with me for just one day,,,, whatever the reasons u are giving,, it seems like u are just giving excuses...

nevertheless,, having so much said i still enjoyed myself~ :)
love u guys still!!!!!!!!!!

sigining off as A HANDOSME GUY~

pictures....

cake that we used hands and knife to eat~

ppl hu went blood donation~ *WRS LEH!