Wednesday, April 22, 2009

hey hey ,,, second and third day of school is over!

wooo,,, oni 2 words in my mind now,,, TAIWAN! ( thats two words, i don care!)

i will be saving like hell from now on,,, not oni for taiwan but for me to spend~~~ lala,,, i think i very lucky cos my dad sae he going give me 1000 for the trip~ but still!!! i am going to save save save!

but now quite a problem,, cos i gt two groups of frens who will be going,, one poly frens, another is my brothers~ if both side add tgt, will be equal amount of people ba,, some of them, don wan to combine,, but impossible ask me go two times right? thats why i trying my best to combine,, hope both side can understand me ><

the most is go tgt but separately cos of too many people,, i think that will be the case, so i can go two side tgt ,,, :)

anyway,, TAIWAN WO SHI QU DI LE!!!!!!!!!!!

ehem, todae went sk gym,, super duper not use to it!!! LOL!!!! went with justin,, but their gym very BIG and COLOURFULL!!! LOLL,, better than woodlands i think~~~~ lalala , wednesday sk, sunday woodlands! lalalala