Wednesday, February 4, 2009

photos from singing session~






new generation coit tower!

YA! we are doing a "X" shape~
I dunno what i am doing too~ LOL!

can u see ? i think is jj's hand!
gong xi fa cai!

today~

went school morning, nearly very late lucky gt wee keat this type of good fren! Lolll ,,, 7.11 i wake up, u put a target meet up 7.30 so i rushed and meet on time! lolll so i was not late. or else i will go take my own sweet time~ LOL!!!!

feel like put down a big stone after seeing geomatics finishing, my report hand in le~ very tired also~

had fyp presentation rehearsal, I LUFF NON STOP,,, cos one of my slides gt spelling error and when i present people start to smile and luff,,, then i BTH~ i luff like mad LOL!!! cannot cont lor!!!!! i present 1min, luff for 5mins~

think i am one of the most lucky bastard~ LOL!!! cos everytime i done something not appropriate~ hardly any teacher scold me one~ LOL!!!! cher was like luffing with me~ roll eye*

next up is TERM TEST, FYP Presentation, Gems Test, exam!!!!!!!!!!
just when u tot after exam have holiday,,,, THERE IS ITP! lolll