Thursday, January 22, 2009

I GT MYSELF A NEW CLOCK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ woooo now i wun be later for class ( i hope)

ITS MY PERSONAL RECORD!!! I LATE EVERYDAY FOR THIS WEEK~ godlike~

so ya, i am late for class today ,,, but horrrrrrr the diff btw todae and the day before etc is that today lesson is 12pm!

the reason behind why i still late when is 12pm lesson issssssssssss cos i eat lunch with my parents ma ,,, they nan de no work ,, everytime they will work from morning to evening de~ but they took early break for CNY~~~

ONE STEP BY ONE STEP IT IS REALLY REACHING!!!!!!! but i kena guess that i will spend finish my ANG BAO money within 2weeks lor ,,, PLS LET IT LAST~ cham lor cham lor

I WAN TO BE FIT!
weigh: 67.50kg~
HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~

ever feel when u wanna do something or forget something, something just get in your way? its normal. learn how to do it, or just let it be part of you if u cant do it. it is alright :)