Tuesday, January 27, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

what a nice 2 day holiday!!!! :) :) :) did everyone enjoyed themselves?

CNY day1: woooooooooooooo

happy niu year!!!!

went to sengkang as usual to pai nian~ as usual stay there and rot for very long~ until 4plus LOL!!! quite dissapoininting with one of my relatives ( 4th in the family at father side ) cos i dunno what gone wrong with their brain,i was infront of them and they dint even bother to give ang pao ( purposely). i think is our dads gt problem with each other , but the fact that my mum did give their son ang pao they should do the same thing? i totally think they are mad, they dint give a single ang pao last year ~ and this year only my family ( sis , bro and me ) dint get??!!?! ridiculous~

yipeeeeeeee~~~~

went to my ah ma house to eat steamboat, steam arhhh ,, two days two steamboat ,,, another is reunion dinner ~ :) .... HOW CAN I LIVE WITHOUT YOU~~~~ you equal ang pao... lol

at night went to li yun house ,, TOTALLY CRAZYYYYYYYYYYY ,, GUYS OUT THERE HU WANNA WIN GAMBLE GO EAT VEGE!!!! cos my buddy - DA .... ANYHOW PLAY = 120 bucks win~~~ HOLY!!!!!!!!! lolll cc and i the best contributor~ 30+ from me , 50 from cc.... had a super duper good luff at that place~ PETER YE XIAO MING also very healthy :) :) opps ,,, is the rabbit la~ LOL!!!! i think we overnight the rabbit also overnight cos never off light = never slp ~ sob sob~

mac at morning ,,, then jiu GO HOME AND BAI NIAN LE~ lolll super duper SA~ i went for a short slp , like 1-2 hour? waiting for relatives to arrive~ so i slp ,, when they reach i wanna wake up ,,, so i force myself to sit up~ THEN i slp le~ LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dint noe i was sleeping sitting up straight~ so alot children and my brother THROW ALL THE PILLOW AT ME~ luffing at me~ LOL!!! i was really like a e-diot sitting up sleeping~~~

so already reach CNY day2 le~ LOL!! cos i dint slp!!! now i am super duper tired too~~~ soo resting after i blogged~

went auntie and ah yi house to bai nian ,,, BEST PART FOR MY AUNTIE HOUSE : just check the ang pao then gt one 20buck de note~ yellowish-orange note 20bucks~ damm cool!!!!! :)

at ah-yi house = baby sitter ~~~ loll below are how i carry this mixed blood 22kg~ for at least 1hour for CNY day1 and 30min + for day 2 ,,, omg like super duper tired la my shoulder~ awhile still ok~ SO LONGGGGGGGGGGGG loll still must play with them~ i wan cry~~~~~

those baby sitter out there~ LOLL teach me how to take care of 2 baby at a time~ another baby 3 years old , this one below is 5~ ya~ HOWWWWW lolll
5 years old jealous 3 years old ,,, 3 years old anyhow bully 5 years old ~~~ my cousin ask me to take care both at a time , =18 years old one cry~ LOL!!!!!


i dunno what i missed out~ BUT YA ,,, BYE LA BOYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

good luck to myself for tml prac test~ i wan faint~