Sunday, January 4, 2009

RANDOM from yond's 18




friday :

finally saw the ADRIAN guy~ wahhhh BTH!

this is what happened : on thursday
1.he sms-ed me something like "when and where are we going to meet up and finish our project. "
2.it is already thu and friday have gems, so i sms-ed : "lets discuss it tml."
3.he replied : "when. dammit "

LIKE WTHHHHHHHH, he this weirdo!!! arhhh i wanna smack his face until he bleed like DIAO~

went gym after school ,,, OMG
went bball after gym ,,, OMG OMG lolll!

sat :

went work , then gym then bball ,,, OMG OMG OMG OMG~

chat with family ,,, my dad sae this sentence that i cannot forget~
cos we talking and my sister keep speaking very loudly, then my dad sae : u(me) like the smallest in the family like tat de hor? ><
wthhhhhhhhhhhhhh

then my sister keep talking craps ,, then i scold her ( she suddenly sae : don force me sae all ur secrets, WHAT THE FUCK SHE TALKING ? ) cos is infront of dad so i dint wanna hit her ,,, i realli cannot tahan her .... A-C-T <>

ARHHHHHHHHHHHH,,, those hu think i am a bad brother, just go ask around my friends what she did everytime .... BTHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

todae :

done powerpoint ,muahahahah

next week onward = NO MEAT WEEK! cos hz , pw , me and shiya bet who get lowest for pumping , zzzzzz arhhhh stupid sae le also pek chek ,,, so NEXT WEEK don call wrong , i am leonard not DA LOL!!!