Friday, January 30, 2009

after 9 days of not going gym~ i finally went to gym!!!!! AND I NEARLY DIE!!!!! omg omg

I REALLI SERIOUSLY NEARLY DIE!!!!!!!!! omggggggggg

scary cat~ LOL!! opps i mean scary rabbit~~~~

was doing benchpress when i done my first set and very tired, i tried to stand up~ then while standing up the weight suddenly fell~~~~ OMG i was half standing lor~ then luckily the weight gt something make it slow and MORE LUCKILY MY HAND was just near the weight or it will hit my head~ omg omg omg!!!! quite heavy lor, although i dunno how much i did~ so yups after that dint do bench press todae~ XD

shock to see my weight decrease after so long never do gym~ 67.5kg MUHHAHAA

went to gems and realise something, the world is full of copycats~ it is dangerous to come out with an idea, once people saw and analysis it, it is common for them to edit and improve ur idea and sae is THEIR own idea. so who are the one that are at the tip top of the world? those who can come out with ideas and get their ideas being protected

i think if i get an idea, i am just too not bothered to prevent it from being steal. yup can u guess what happened to the presentation this week for my gems ppl? LOLLL

went class, damm funny ~

not i bhb not i starting to agree with hz and peywen and shiya~ i am one of elizabeth's fav student~ LOLL ,,, cos when i talk etc , she wun scold me lOL!!!! also provided i noe when to stop la~ EHEM i really noe when to stop~ LOL!!!! or someone ( HZ !) will help me stop!!!! my classmates will understand~

anyway, we double confirmed that i was one of her fav student~ asssssssss ,,, i ask if i can drink from hz bottle cos my ucler very pain, so i dint wanna touch the mouth there~ so i pour from a distance,,, THEN I KENA MY SHIRT! not abit BUT ALOTTTTTTTTTT all over my shirt and pants~ LOL!!!! then i ask cher can go change anot, cos i brought extra shirt for gym~ then she nodded~ so i went to change~ not end of story yet~~~~~ so ya while i out of class, hz they all sae she like quite serious and ask hz what she done to me~ LOL!!!! from what i heard, teacher was like very serious like tat~ then of cos is me myself make de ma!!!! Lolll then when i come back she ask me : am i ok 3 times before she cont teaching~ SHE SMILE AND LUFF AT ME ALSO! lolll...

also not a bad thing i am a teacher's fav student :) feel good! LOL!!!! but the incident damm funny, cos hz like not happy that she ask cos she tot hz bully me LOL!!!!! although hz always always always bully me LOL!!!! XD

next up is schedule~ will be damm busy~

-dunno later can sneak out to zhaowei hse anot (lazy to ask)
-tml chen xia hse
-tml tracey hse
-tml hz hse
-sunday mr roy hse
-sunday mdm chong hse
-sunday cyl's outing
-monday rehearsal for fyp etc,etc~

how i hope, and not hope our hearts are thinking of the same person, our minds are feeling the same ~ cos if we are doing that, we are on the same track but are missing out alot.