Thursday, December 25, 2008

ytd de thing le~

ytd went gym and yea alot FIT FIT de people , i tot christmas eve no one will go gym, but DAMM alot of ppl went gym ,, DUNNO FOR WAT LOL!!!

then after gym went cc hse slack abit then go home and prepare for work ~ holy cow i dunno when i free to do my projects~ holy holy~

hmm work was ##%#$#$%# arhhhhhhhhhh ,,, very very tired ,,, normally weekend should have two runner, but ytd PUBLIC holiday eve they put a half dead me to do runner alone ,,, conclusion : super duper JAMMED~ hack also , cos they wan to put one runner nia

halfway working, had headache and ate two panadol,, let me describe how busy i am~ i ate one panadol and the time i ate it , the food JAMMED again~ so i went to send food for few more round and then CONT to eat my secdond pill~ holy~~~~~~

wooo , but dunno why i managed to close my station before the time given, as in before 11~ so fast ,, and then the supervisor SITI which is realli one of the most laziest supervisor over there , as me to help out station 1~ i was like WTH! i already done my job ALONE , and she wan me to help out station 1 ,,, then instead of complainning i just do the job anyhow and slowly lor ,, then 2 more staff came to help me ~ lalala

went li yun house after tat ,, eat steamboat! muhahaha finally saw that rabbit , dunno what they did to them why they so scared~ XD lolll but his name is XIAO MING and i don care~ LOL!!!

went drinking "abit" after tat ,, came to know cc's fren , SONG KOON? LOL!!! dunno how spell , but is a PURE korean ~ COOL MAN! lolll he can realli drink i think ,,, i was super duper spinning liao but not drunk~ lol

"brave" act of the day: I PEE-ed at a TREE~ loll <> loll

working todae again~ siannnn
10th day , u wished me merry xmas :)