Tuesday, December 9, 2008

woo woo due to sha sha de ren request ,, i decided to update my blog LOL~~~

went out with cc , jason and wk ,,,,,, SHOPPING!

SINFUL ARHHHHHH~~~ spent so much ~~~ 120+ lehhhhh ,,, and if include ytd chip in printer 50bucks ,, TGT WILL BE 170 !!!!!!!!!!! OMGGG i am not rich at all ~~ we calculate le , we 4 ppl spend a total of 350 ! if orchard gt so many of us = they rich liao lor~

ANYWAY I BROUGHT THE WRONG THINGGGGGGGG ,,, GODLIKE LAHXXXXXXX ~~~ super duper stupid and act cute go buy without confirming,,, LOL!!! still 101% sure ownself that i brought the right thing leh ,, aiyaaaaaaaaaaaa SIAN SIAN SIAN~

then brought my bro de present muhahah~ hao ex wor~~~~ i dunno he like anot leh ,, at this point of time( not that point of time but this point of time) hao fan wor ,,, nono i mean my bro haben reach home~~~

then saw jj wor~ AGAIN with new girl LOL!!! godlike~~

then walk from orchard to douby ghaut ~ not like walk la , is SHOP~ lolll i think todae we damm gt face one ,,, walk at orchard ,, first stop jason and cc already go buy LACTOSE LEHH~~~ omgggggggg gt face anot!?!? GT! lolll then went buy my thing , also very got face LOR!!! walk at orchard finally gt face , then wk and jason buy mooks wor~~~ woo woo hao gt FACE WOR~ lolll

backtrack~ ytd quarrel with bro ,,, he started throwing my things on the floor cos i put my things on his table ,,, and his table very messy ,,, however my things is oni 5% out of his luan luan de things~ then he pek chek me loll ,,i don even have a table la ,,, where i should put my things leh?,, then he threw my things ,,, then i kick his cd then loud bang! lolll then my dad and mum shocked wor~~ then i go shit LOL end of story~

jkjk , after tat i just sit at living room see movie lor ,, loll then my laptop cant use ,, alot ppl msn me but i cant reply them ,, sry sry ,,, then cant sms too cos phone inside LOL!!! very ma fan lor~~~ then i act cool la , then awhile more he came out to talk to me ,,, then ok le ~ LOL!!!

while waiting for sms/call at night i fell asleep! lol and my dad came out and whack my buttock ~ tell me go slp ,,, sob sob ~ lolll

going gym tml , tata!