Wednesday, October 22, 2008

sitting down at the silent hall ,,, holding my pen so tight i could see my hand turn from pinky red to dark red and then blue black ><>

jkjk LOL! just too relax and then dunno wat i do ,,, i gt 80% percentage confidence to fail :) LOLLLL

arhhhhhhhhhh i need a girl man ,,, to control me , to share my sadnes with ,,, of cos i dint mean my guys frens aint listening to my problems ,, u guys are great ,, but u all are .....GUYS .... LOL!!! see the different?

not very happy when i played bball ,, cos dint play well at all haixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx arhhhhhhhh ><>

prize ceremony was lame ><>

actualli realli acting like an idiot everyday ,,, ok i sae wrong ,,, IGNORE "ACTING" lollllll then like lorrrrr ,,, i went to open a door infront of mlt1 ,,, then inside the door ,,, IS ANOTHER DOOR! lolllll i damm shock la ,, then i go open abit ,,, i see blue lighted room ,,, DAMM SCARE LAAAAAAAAA lollll then asked ken and justin to come with me ,,, cos i "not" scared lolll ,,, most of the time is just us scaring ourself ><>

yea then we reached the REAL prize ceremony room at 325? or 320 ~~~ then i find out i sitting at the FAREST SEAT , MOST CORNER ONE SOMEMORE ! lolll damm not song xia! lolll then disturb everyone around me as usual LOL!!!!!

last year n this year award money :
class rep .... 50 - 30 !!!!
top 10% ..... 300-100!!!!
top student.... 1000 - 500!!!

WTH RIGHT? lolll