Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'M ALRIGHT

i have a problem

lately i confess to this girl X. after i said that i like her, i feel everything change ( to me ) i been thinking what is going on ?!?

part of me wanted to keep woo-ing X but most of me just keep running away. come to think of it, X not the girl for me and i'm not the guy for X.

reason i could think of running away from r/s again cos i had been hurt so badly, and many many times it just dint turn out successfully,,,, my last r/s was end of secondary 3.... and maybe this is the reason why i woo-ed her too? i am just not sure.

X is a clueless, cheerful yet emotional most of the time de girl. i don wanna hurt her,,, i dunno how to end this thing, cos i started it >< arhhhhhhhhhh ( not even sure X reading my blog anot )

everytime i reach this step of woo-ing and confessed i'm struck at this point?

i just thinking X aint ready and i'm not too,,, then forget it ~

X could not forget her ex ( sound familiar anyone? >< ) and i think me too ,,,,
*don let the past be ur burden, let it be a good reason for u to move forward

maybe i will always be the president of my club***
WANNA JOIN MY CLUB? lollll ask sheng hui for the membership question ! lolll

and where is sheng hui? COVERED BEHIND MY BIG HEAD!