Friday, July 25, 2008

first and foremost ,,, TMD wei hao!!!!!!!!! can u DELETE MY PREVIOUS NUMBER? its been 2 years++ since i changed my number lehhh , he sms my old number dunno how many times liao LOL!!!! somemore msg details are about DOTA LOL!!!! my mum who is using it now, see le cfm STUNT loll



this is the shirt i buying from CC ( which owe me BUBBLE TEA !!! ) cos tat time he lost to me a bet MUHAHHAA

NOW GOING TO BE DAMM BUSY LIAOOOOO --- 2 reports, 1 video, 3 presentation to complete within this two weeks,,, PREPARE TO DIE ~~~~ GAMBATTE

at first joining dota competition with apple team ,, but then cedric( new ) changed his mind and dint wanna play ,, so ya we tried one match with first time draft de JASON LEE JIA SHENG~ loll and the results is CMI~ loll not becos jason only la ,,, but ya everyone doing badly EXCEPT ME~ who is the only one positive frag ~~~ woo~~~

then todae wei zhuang call me to join the competition for his team, then i sae ok ,, then i tot i gt meet hai ping on monday then i sms no again ,,, zzz then i rmb is next next week then meet ,, so ya i being a reserve now but still gt CCA POINTS~ LOL


yea ppl from DEWT should noe ,, this above girl girl is my new LAOPO~ LOL!!!!! having so many laopos in MY CLASS liao~ this is the latest one MUAHHAHA

ya never see her before? yea she the exchange student which came from japan!!!! why my laopo? cos she sit beside me! why sit beside me? cos i am the first to talk to her! why i talk to her? cos no one talk to her! so don wu hui~~~ LOL!!!!

but ya ,,, she is my laopO!!!! LOL!!!! everyone in the class is gossiping already~~~ OMGGG ohh yaaa i must clarify ~ hz and i is good buddy!!!!! like brother and brother* LOL!!!