Thursday, June 26, 2008

rush hour!

two calculation paper todae ,,, BOTH bloody papers oni at the last minute then i finished and is when i find i gt bloody careless mistake ,,, BOTH paper when i wanna edit , then is like teacher will sae : OK TIMES UP! hand in ur paper ,,, then i started editing my paper ,, in the end damm messy the paper ,, but i dunno correct or anot la ,,, nvm ><>

will ppl die from drinking too much redbull? muhahah i count wrong xia ,,, i tot i drank 2 cans oni ,,, but actualli drank 3 cans todae ! usually 1 can >

the aftermath of drinking redbull is very tired after having energy for awhile ! ><

studying hydrology and hydraulics since 7pm and till now haben finish studying it 1 times! ><

wanted to study during afternoon one ,, but too tired so went to slp ><>

anyway thanks oreo! for giving me gift u brought from japan :) thanks!!!! so happy when i gt the gift la :)))))))) ( a small keychain which is imitating playboy , but is bearboy LOL damm cute)

-DA : MY PENCIL WHERE? i using a damm lousy pencil now ( which breaks easily when i use strength ) , lucky on monday i gt bring my own pencil lo ,,, dint tell me anything at all tat u dint give me on monday ,,, wth ><><
hope to hear news from u arh ><

-brother started working and giving money to parents! :) i going to give $100 ( out of 200+ ?) from my IT fair money to my parents FOR THE FIRST TIME! when i gt my pay of cos ><
-i hate slping hate ,,, my pimples will get so so so many !!!!! ROARRRRRRR
-UCLER GO AWAY! basketttttttttttttttttttt