Sunday, June 22, 2008

how great to fall sick on the day before my MST? loll so GREAT~ zzzz

yup down with flu , cough , cold , headache and slight fever ,,, muhahaha

congratulation and celebration ( the song sang during PC show over 1000 times , *irritating ) , to my dear egg tart~ i mean da ~ why congratulation? cos he gt GF LIAO !!!!! DA SAE CANNOT SAE HU IS SHE ,,, BUT EVEN IF I SAE ,,, NO ONE WILL NOE !!!! cos even i, in the same club also dunno hu she is ,,, so no one reading my blog will noe LOL!!!!!

to da : MUST MAINTAIN UR R/S arh ,,, DON BE A LOSER AND BECUM SINGLE AGAIN ,,, *am i saeing myself? LOL!!!!

okay its fun seeing 2 girls quarrel , for example my mum and my sister , when they, non of them is logical , LOL!!!!

tat makes me think when two boys quarrel , if one of them is winning , another will become very fierce cos he gt nth to sae ! LOL!!! is it true? to me ya

next is one boy and one girl ,,, if i am the guy ,,, cfm is the girl win !!! but if the girl irritate the guy (or me) so badly ,, the guy will win ><>

are u experiencing wat like this pic below?
don worry , u'r not the oni one ,, theres still me!!!! LOL!!!

i mean having a colourless hp !!! :P