Wednesday, June 4, 2008

HAPPY~


50+ bucks e cake LOL!

zigui noob cutting ! LOL!

:)

white is more retard than black LOL!

yo guys , long time no see , lolll zzz hu i talking to xia ~~~

yea tat day was 31st may , celebrate my bd , morning went to sentosa ,,, special thanks to da , for asking ppl to come muhahah~

but something weird , this dog keep going in the water when we are playing games LOL! damm weird la ,, me and jason was like ,, eh where da? where da?

and thank you to u guys too : jason , zigui , cc , kyl , cedric , feng , wk , weihao , vin , zm , andrew , eddy , kelly , yixin , haiping , pei wen ,,, did i miss out anyone? LOL! anyway i realli enjoyed myself !!! thanks for everything

*** da use one of the cake and smash me , then the security guard tot was shit ( 99.9% look like shit ) so i was luffing my ass off LOL!

2nd june : HAPPY BD 166~~~ LOL!!!!

wooo~~~ went to see movie and then eat ,,, jyjy wink wink* LOL!!!!

todae : gt my spec le ,, woo~~~shi FANG DA TONG !!!!!!! muhahaha
and my shirt too!!!!! woo~~~~ shi JIN CHENG WU~( jkjk~) LOL!!!!