Wednesday, May 14, 2008

i am feeling better :)

thanks huh ppl hu care for me when i am sick!!!!! lol ,, wooo i think i feel much much much better!!! although still have slight headache , and cough :( ,,,, todae is wednesday , ytd is tuesday , the day before is SUNDAY ! see! i told ya i am alright already ,,, LOL

currently doing my tutorials !!!! maths !!! the class going thru tut 4 , i still happily doing my tut 1 ,,,, muhahaha but i think i quite stupid think very long then noe how to do 1 qns ,, YA I JUST FINISHED QNS 1 LOL!!!!

todae went to buy present for the three lady of my class ><>

i need a job ! i need money ! holiday faster come ! IT fair faster come! $MONEY$ FASTER COME!

i also need a honey!!!! LOL!!!!!! when will my gf appear? hmmmmm ,,,,,EHEM (muahaha)

-finding a gf in poly is like buying lottery
-finding a gf which has same interest as u is like finding bones in eggs
-finding a gf with GOOD temper is like drying the OCEAN !

my standards not tat high wat ,,, figures like PARIS HILTON can already , temper good good , as patience as snail can already !!!! LIKE TAT ONI WAT !!!!! lollll how hard can it get?!?!?!

jack shout : LEONARD U SHOULD BE DOING UR TUTORIAL !!!!
rabbit : yes sir!!!! bye jack !