Friday, March 14, 2008

went sp early in the afternoon >< loll

alan came my hse first , then off we go ,,, on the way sms jason and da ,,, >< BOTH NEVER WORK !!! loll

waste my time laaaa~~~

so went sp , went around showing alan around , noob nyps LOL!!!! jkjk ,, ok la sp realli too big to compare wit nyp !!!

first stop saw wee keat , feng and weijie lol

weijie go eat shit ! slackers ! lolll

then went see others at the sell lappy places ,,, too many to name , but i noe u are out there somewhere LOL!!!

went orchard walk walk ,,,, ok for dunno how many times i was ask , "u wear like tat can go town meh?"

><><>< i'm used to it le ~~~

da came play pool ,,, alan and him play pk pool ><>< LOL

call me a man still ~ :P

anyway just sian man , now at home rot ! >< no job no money !!!!!

GOD DAMM IT ! i mean BUDDHA DAMM IT ~~~~ when is my pay coming !!! ARHHHHHH

ppl ask me out !!!! i struck at home doing nth !!!!!! sob sob

so long jack !