Wednesday, March 19, 2008

the time now is 1.58 !!!

lol , i blogging at this bloody time !!! nearly 2am le ~~~ LOLL

cos i was watching yuan lai wo bu shuai ~~~ very nice leh

one day watch 5 episode ~ very funny~~~ LOL!!!

my li jiu zhe !!! si bei cartoon loll

anyway blogging at this bloody time cos i think of an idea ,,, woo PURPLE HAIR and BLACK SPEC!!! wooo

watch the show until abit crazy but like very nice right? ><

i going to hunt liao ~ i mean black spec ><

wooo~~~~~

oh two days ago , i forget to blog , cos IT fair hor ><

gt one gal come ask my number , i abit blur dunno she asking mine number or asking for laptops >< LOLL always make myself feel like i thinking too much

but two days ago , she come ask me things tat nth to do with lappys ><><

but i feel abit weird weird de then sae bb v v fast ~ ><

or is she saw my dis pic? LOL!!! anyhow! she don have my msn la >< LOL

ok am i talking to myself ? YES I AM !!!

so end of my small story and small idea ! MUHAHA

it bloody late liao la i going slp >< LOLL

tata~