Thursday, March 13, 2008

MUARKS , i love my ipod!

ytd ( IF NOW IS BEFORE 12AM !!!) : early in the morning , around 11am , should be near afternoon le la

anyway i was wake by da , WANNA GO K ( sing song )?

me , when?

da , NOW!!!!

me , orh , ok lo ~

then off i go , prepare and go sing partyworld ,,, i prepare damm fast la 30min and i reach cwp le >< LOL

yo there it is , see two bananas , da and feng BOTH SO GAY LA ,,, imagine they two same height , same colour shirt , around the same colour pants and same colour shoes >< OMG!!!!

GAYSHIT! lolll but very qiao they wear without saeing , is it the start of another love? ( GAYS!)

LOL ,, then saw valerie , very long never see her le LOL , although i dunno why i noe her , but i noe her la LOL

brought cover for my ipod !!! green ! :P I LOVE MY IPOD!

went to val de house and play mahjong , ok i lose the most , 3 house lose to 1 house , val bro most pro la !!! ><

throw face ~ LOL

todae ( IF NOW IS BEFORE 12AM !!! ) : intending to rot the whole day la ,,, indeed half of my day !!!

play games as usual , very long no touch cabal le ><

no kick man , then went to see step up2 just now ,, hmm very nice !!!

with kc , eddy , wee keat , jason , tank

infront of us is just zong rong , wilson ( fat de ) , ming jun !!!! so qiao!!! loll

very niceeeeee , i can dance better than them la !!! LOLL jkjk

must watch step up2!!!

OK IMP NOW : IF SOMEONE SEE THIS PLS INVITE ME TO WATCH SEA HORSE OR MONSTER DE LA ,,, I WANNA WATCH TAT ONE !!!!!!! ANYONE JIO ME WATCH??!!

i love my ipod!!!! muarksssssssssss~