Sunday, February 24, 2008

this post sound like i am despo !!!! :P

lol , omg so many ppl now woo-ing someone , another person falling in love , another falling out !!! omgggg !!!!

i refering at my surrounding frens ><>< oni me no target no gal no nth!!!!

am i toooooo ugly??!?!?! ok i admit i am ! ><

thinking of this ,,, WAT IF EVERYONE NEAR ME GT GF LE ,,, then they go out with their gf , TMD i will be at home alone counting leafs or worse still , counting the number of rice in 5kg rice pack !!!!!

loll , my mum ask me this while eating dinner ytd ,,, " u go poly no gf one meh? why ur bro so many de >< "

loll for one second i tot my mum tot i was gay >< !!!!

oh man ,, hope i find my right gal soon !!!! ><

think of me as i am too bored pls :P so i wun sound like i am crazy ><

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P