Thursday, February 7, 2008

><

HAPPI CNY EVERYONE ><

hope u enjoyed ur day , cos i realli dint enjoyed mine

i dunno whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy on chu 1 , everyone get so angry ~ ><>

my story : very hot and angry liao >< , then my mum jiu shi don wan take mrt , then she wait for bus with the bus stop filled with BLACK PEOPLE , roarrr , i asked nicely wanna take mrt anot , is faster , less people , cooler ,,, she jiu shi don wan ,,, if u dunno wat i am angry about , pls go little indian and see at night , the busstop , crowded with MILLIONS OF THEM ,,, so i just walk to the mrt myself ,, :)

then my father start scolding vulgar all this , he dint like my aunt , so dint even show up at grandma hse , aiya every year like that , i think my mum very hard to sae excuses IT'S NEW YEAR LEH!!!!! ><

why my dad is angry of my aunt issss BECAUSE ~ my aunt de pattern everyone of my family noe too , another thing which make me pek chek ><><>

but overall was still fun :) the playing card all this , well i won a few bucks ><>

i also COMPLETED HARD for the naruto !!! ok i still dealing with insane now !!! damm harddd!!! loll

now what am i doing , I AM WAITING FOR 12AM TO COME , so i can WASH MY HAIRRR AND scold ALLL THE VULGAR I CAN SAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

waiting all my cousin coming with their gf , bf ><>

application over at my tagboard :P jkjk